cxs message

Subject: Re-appointment of chairs

Hi everyone.

As required by Oasis policies, we every 4 years, we have to re-appoint chars,and re-confirm our charter:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/202101/msg00000.html

The existing chairs would be happy to continue as co-chairs. If anyone else would like to nominate themselves, you are welcome to do so.
We will send a motion or a ballot within a week, treating all members as eligible to vote.

--
ââVennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad