cyber-council message

Subject: Incorporating TC briefings into Cyber Standards Council monthly calls

When we were setting up the Cyber Standards Council, several members told us they want a way to stay informed on the work of the cyber TCs without deeply engaging in day-to-day spec development.

As a matter of procedure, would it make sense for the Council to start every monthly call with a short update from one TC/SC chair? We could rotate through the five current groups: CTI Interop, STIX, TAXII, CSAF, OpenC2--and invite others based on the interests of the group.

I realize this doesn't directly address the broader issue of how the Council can provide input to the TCs in a way and at a time that's most useful, but it might be a start.

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

Borderless Cyber Conference and Technical Symposium
http://eu17.first-oasis-conference.org/en/