cyber-council message

Subject: FW: [cti] Relationships in MISP objects and compatibility with STIX 2.0 (and future version)

FYI, in relation to  the discussion we recently had reg. MISP

KR,
Joerg

-----Original Message-----
From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Alexandre Dulaunoy
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 17:40
To: OASIS CTI TC Discussion List <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: 'info@misp-project.org' <info@misp-project.org>; team@circl.lu

Dear All,

As we are going to release a new version of MISP which includes the new MISP objects model in the MISP standard including in and intra object relationships.

The relationship types included are the ones we have collected from the broad MISP community based on the the most frequently used ones (including all the STIX 2.0 relationships).

We have identified some gaps in the available relationships, perhaps it could be interesting for the CTI community to have a look at what we´ve collected and perhaps integrate some of it into a future release of STIX 2.x.

https://www.misp-project.org/objects.html#_relationships

Cheers

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy