cyber-council message

Subject: OSASIS Cyber Standards User Council - Monthly Alignment Call Oct 2nd / Agenda Update

Dear all,

During our next monthly call on October 2nd there a briefing on OpenC2 TC (see https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=openc2 ) to the Cyber Standards Council is planned. The scope if this TC is to work on a Standard for Automated Defense Against Cyber-Attacks.

As this is a topic being likely of interest for every user organization. So I’ld encourage you to think about questions, special topics of interest etc. so we can prep the briefer accordingly as well as have a lifely discussion with take-away for the User Council members.

In case you don’t have the call in your schedule yet please refer to our council calendar via  our homepage https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cyber-council/ and see the details in the calendar invite cited below.

Looking forward welcoming you on our next call,
Joerg

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Eschweiler, Joerg
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 11:35 PM
To: Eschweiler, Joerg; JE; cyber-council@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Patrick Gannon; Laurance, David C; Michael Slavick; Pon, Theresa-Erin Y; Natalie Suarez
Subject: OSASIS Cyber Standards User Council - Monthly Alignment Call
When: Montag, 2. Oktober 2017 12:00-13:00 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Zeit (USA & Kanada).
Where: Circuit Collab Space - OASIS Cyber Standards User Council

Agenda see https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cyber-council/

OSASIS Cyber Standards User Council - Monthly Alignment Call
1200h UTC-05:00 / Eastern Standard Time USA

Conference Invite: OASIS Cyber Standards User Council

At the scheduled time click to join the voice, video or screen sharing session:

Join using the Circuit Desktop App:
url:circuit://eu.yourcircuit.com/guest?token=2f503cd8-774c-419d-ad0c-6e8671ac7ee0

Join using the Circuit web client or mobile app:
https://eu.yourcircuit.com/guest?token=2f503cd8-774c-419d-ad0c-6e8671ac7ee0

To enjoy the best possible experience while working with Circuit on your desktop computer, try Circuit Desktop App, Chrome or Firefox.

To participate in a voice-only conference, dial one of the following numbers.

PIN 9143 883 696 #

Dial-in numbers:

Australia (English): +61 2 8310 9680
tel:+61283109680,,9143883696#

Austria (German): +43 720 568185
tel:+43720568185,,9143883696#

Belgium (English): +32 2 808 98 48
tel:+3228089848,,9143883696#

France (French): +33 1 84 01 11 39
tel:+33184011139,,9143883696#

Germany (English): +49 89 20003292
tel:+498920003292,,9143883696#

Germany (German): +49 89 20003293
tel:+498920003293,,9143883696#

Israel (English): +972 8-372-0965
tel:+97283720965,,9143883696#

Italy (Italian): +39 06 9480 9659
tel:+390694809659,,9143883696#

Japan (English): +81 3-4520-9316
tel:+81345209316,,9143883696#

Luxembourg (English): +352 20 88 17 86
tel:+35220881786,,9143883696#

Netherlands (English): +31 30 744 0759
tel:+31307440759,,9143883696#

New Zealand (English): +64 4-488 0136
tel:+6444880136,,9143883696#

Norway (English): +47 21 03 13 40
tel:+4721031340,,9143883696#

Spain (Spanish): +34 910 61 15 15
tel:+34910611515,,9143883696#

Switzerland (English): +41 43 502 01 04
tel:+41435020104,,9143883696#

United Kingdom (English): +44 1908 774016
tel:+441908774016,,9143883696#

United States (English): +1 917-933-3637
tel:+19179333637,,9143883696#