cyber-council message

Subject: Upcoming OASIS Cyber Standards User Council - November 6, OpenC2 briefing**UPDATE

Hi Folks,

We are having some registration issues for the upcoming briefing. I hope to get it resolved today.  I will let you know as soon as we get the link corrected.

Best regards,

dee

*******

  • From: "Eschweiler, Joerg" <joerg.eschweiler@atos.net>
  • To: "cyber-council@lists.oasis-open.org" <cyber-council@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 06:56:04 +0000

Dear all,

as our call early November is upcoming please find below some information to participate in the call. The November 6 meeting of the Cybersecurity Standards User Council will feature a public briefing on OpenC2. Because we're opening this briefing to non-members, everyone will need to register in advance using the form at:

https://oasis-open.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=oasis-open&service=10

Sounil Yu of Bank of America will present. Sounil chairs the OpenC2 Technical Committee along with Joe Brule of the U.S. NSA. Please help us promote this briefing by forwarding this invitation, tweeting, blogging, etc.

Best Regards,

Joerg