dcml-appserv message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0002 Create aVisio outline of DCML f...

OASIS DCML Applications and Services TC member,

Robin Basham has modified this action item.

Number: #0002
Owner: Robin Basham
Due: 14 Jan 2005

Comments:
Sarah Barbuscia  2004-12-15 01:32 GMT
Robin - this action was taken at the 12/6/04 meeting -- not sure about the due date so I have selected one at random -- please confirm if this will work for you.

Robin Basham  2004-12-20 01:57 GMT
Not sure what I was agreeing to here.  I want to show the way that visio captures elements in business process according to control documentation requirements.  I also want to show the data elements in event management for each area of ITIL.  This action item may be a squish of the two.  I would like to get two different items. In a situation where documentation is required for a variety of ITL compliant events, it is common to find that organizations gather information in a RunBook.  This is also known as a CMDB.

I assume this will not be posted in a public place.  Elements here are PB&SP proprietary.  I wanted to show an example of elements that define what would be a RunBook or system documentation.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dcml-appserv/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=794

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
Sun, 19 Dec 04  RunBook-UML.vsd                  Reference Document

- OASIS Open Administration