dcml-appserv message

Subject: Groups - Sample of Business Process Document(Sample of Business Process and Controls Documentation.doc) uploaded

information regarding the documentation of a process flow with information
required for audit

 -- Robin Basham

The document named Sample of Business Process Document (Sample of Business
Process and Controls Documentation.doc) has been submitted by Robin Basham
to the OASIS DCML Applications and Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
I wanted to show how the properties for controls documentation area used in
Visio.  This is how we insure that a process captures controls for audit.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dcml-appserv/download.php/10834/Sample%20of%20Business%20Process%20and%20Controls%20Documentation.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dcml-appserv/document.php?document_id=10834