dcml-appserv message

Subject: DCML Apps/Services Meeting Today - 04/11/2005

Hello All,

We'll be holding our regular meeting today, but I'll only be available for a portion of the meeting.  From the last session, Sarah informed me that we're to go over the use cases today, so let's ensure that Sarah is at the meeting to take notes and that we have enough attendance to have quorum and hold a productive meeting.  Same timeslot; here’s the dial-in numbers to use:

  DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

  USA Toll Free Number: 877-675-0116

  USA Toll Number: +1-203-320-9970

  PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 809579

Thanks,

jDT

J. Darrel Thomas

Chief Technologist, Hosting

Electronic Data Systems Corporation

5400 Legacy Drive

Mail Stop H3-5A-34

Plano, Texas  75024

972-797-9695 (Office)

972-679-5943 (Cell)

Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.