dcml-appserv message

Subject: REMINDER: DCML Apps-Services TC Face-to-Face Session, OASIS Symposium, Downtown Marriot, New Orleans, Louisiana

Hello TC Team,

I'm looking forward to meeting with you all at the upcoming OASIS Symposium in New Orleans.  It promises to be a very exciting session, with our getting a level set from the Steering Committee and Framework groups within the Member Section.  Don’t forget to register at the website within the Member section, providing confirmation of your attendance.  Sarah has sent out a series of messages that require immediate attention.  For those that can't attend, we'll be looking to work out means of electronic participation in the TC meetings.

Attached you will find a flyer that outlines the session.  Also, I'll be giving a short session on the usage of vocabularies, ontologies, and metadata exchange in DCML’s work and a level set on our strategies in the symposium keynote sessions.  I'll also put together a short presentation to kick off the TC session.

Looking forward to a very productive session…

Regards,

jDT

J. Darrel Thomas

Chief Technologist, Hosting

Electronic Data Systems Corporation

5400 Legacy Drive

Mail Stop H3-5A-34

Plano, Texas  75024

972-797-9695 (Office)

972-679-5943 (Cell)

Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Symposium_Flyer.pdf