dcml-appserv message

Subject: FW: OASIS DCML Logo Gear

Hello TC,

Attached is a link to acquire Member Section wearables and other items from
OASIS.  I've already got my order in for a few shirts and such.  Feel free
to forward to others.  I don't know if there will be a booth to acquire
these items at the symposium, so I thought this link may help you acquire
them in case there isn't...

Regards,
jDT

J. Darrel Thomas
Chief Technologist, Hosting
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
5400 Legacy Drive
Mail Stop H3-5A-34
Plano, Texas  75024
972-797-9695 (Office)
972-679-5943 (Cell)
Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.