dcml-appserv message

Subject: Postponed - DCML TC teleconference 12/20/05 at 10:00am PST

Dear TC participants,

This is a note to let you know that with the number of people out on vacation this week, it was decided to postpone tomorrows teleconference to be resumed on our next regularly scheduled meeting date of 1/3/06 at 10:00am PST.
Thank you for your understanding and I will talk to you after the holiday.

Best,

Sarah