dcml-appserv message

Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] REMINDER: Comments on the DCML charter due by EOB Tomorrow

I agree.  I have a model for the combination of frameworks that I will show
the group at next session.  I don't see a reason to hold up the charter.
robin

-----Original Message-----
From: Cummins, Fred A [mailto:fred.cummins@eds.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 1:48 PM
To: Robin Basham
Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] REMINDER: Comments on the DCML charter due by EOB
Tomorrow

Robin,

I'm not sure what this means.  If you mean the date must
have well-defined and consistent semantics, I'm okay with
that.  I'm not sure what the multiple frameworks and
standards are--that is pretty broad.  If you mean that
all DCML records/messages must be consistent with the
data model, I'm okay with that, but it needs to be
stated less ambiguously ;-)

Fred