dcml-appserv message

Subject: conflict - Mom at Mass Eye and Ear

 I am double booked.  Today is my mother’s check on the radiation.  I have to be with her

Can I offer a lunch review on any other day this week?

Robin

Robin Basham, M.Ed., M.IT, CISA, ITSM - President and Founder, Phoenix Business & Systems Process, Inc.

120 Central Avenue – Needham, MA 02494, USA

Phone (781) 400-1449 * Fax (781) 400-1443 * Mobile (617) 947-3405

rb@pbandsp.com

About Phoenix Business and Systems Process Inc. http://www.pbandsp.com/   Phoenix Business and Systems Process (PB&SP) implements CobiT and ITIL compliant programs resulting in improved client controls and greater capacity for business growth.  Through collaboration and training, PB&SP ensures documented authentic business controls, designed to satisfy ongoing regulatory compliance, business value alignment and cost effective administration.  PB&SP translates enterprise information overload to the executive vernacular, and key business objectives to an achievable IT framework.  Aligning information system metrics to their specific key control requirements ensures continued visibility over both risk and compliance events. Executives and IT leaders want optimum results from their IT investments and are seeking methods to improve management over technical operations. They recognize the need to demonstrate compliance but often do not know how to get there.  PB&SP compliance projects consistently result rapid non-qualified audit findings and increased operational efficiencies.  The PB&SP partner network spans four continents and the Unites States.  PB&SP experienced information systems and security analysts have audit and information technology certifications, networking credentials, compliance and regulatory training, and advanced degrees in such areas as IT, Assessment, and Engineering.  PB&SP people know standards and the real world problem of making the standards work.  Common to all employees is ITIL certification and either CISSP, CISM or CISA certifications.  In addition to on site engineering and project management, PB&SP provides daily and hourly web based CobiT, ITIL and ISO Compliant Process training,  Many clients use our services for CISSP, CISA and ITIL certification readiness.  PB&SP is able to work within any client schedule, to include international web conferencing, evening, and weekend service delivery.  PB&SP does not provide unlimited calling outside of the United States and Canada, such that international calls are charged as phone expense or may alternately avoided where the client provides their own conference number.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments is for sole use by the addressee(s) named herein and may be proprietary and/or legally privileged.  Where the email is sent based in information request to an address pseudo name or redirected to a recipient other than the identify implied by the MailTo:person@dnsname, the action is in violation of US law and we will