dcml-appserv message

Subject: RE: [dcml-appserv] RE: [dcml-frame] REMINDER: Comments on the DCML charter due by EOB Tomorrow

Darrel,

I'm concerned that the "taxonomy" effort will duplicate
the effort of the DMTF/CIM potentially producing inconsistent
results.  We should deal with CIM either incorporating it
or defining why not.

I would also like the document to be much shorter. You might
consider the impact if the purpose section stopped after the
first sentence in the second paragraph.

Fred