dcml-appserv message

Subject: FW: BCM Specification

Hello All,

Here is a message from Carl, asking for voter support for the BCM
efforts, which operate at the Business layer of the ecosystem.  Carl,
how does the BCM work compare to that of BPEL, ebXML and the like?

Regards,
jDT

J. Darrel Thomas
Distinguished SE
Chief Technologist, Datacenter Services Portfolio
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
5400 Legacy Drive
Mail Stop H3-5A-34
Plano, Texas  75024
972-797-9695 (Office)
972-679-5943 (Cell)
Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.