dcml-frame-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: edward.schwarz@gorillalogic.com

Name: Edward Schwarz
Title: VP Engineering
Regarding Specification: DCML Framework Specification

This page (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=dcml-frame) is linked from the dcml.org homepage as "The DCML Framework Specification Now Available for Download". Is this actually the case? How can I download the DCML Framework Specification?

I would like to get a copy of this document, but it seems to not be linked from this page?