dcml-frame message

Subject: OASIS DCML Framework TC Meeting Information

Hi all. Attached below is information on the first
OASIS DCML Framework TC meeting, which will be held
Monday, November 15, 10:00am pacific, 1:00pm eastern.
The first meeting will be a teleconference, and we'll
use it to get some housekeeping out of the way and
plan our attack for future meetings. Please join us.
            -- Tim

OASIS DCML Framework TC Meeting Information

When: Monday, November 15, 10:00am Pacific (1:00pm Eastern)

Where: By teleconference. Dial-in info:

        Dial-in numbers:
        ----------------
        Toll Free:  1-888-560-3504
        Toll:  1-719-457-0815

        Passcodes:
        ----------
        Participant: 451484

Who: All members and prospective members of the OASIS DCML
      Framework TC

Agenda (all times are Pacific timezone):

- 10:00am Welcome and opening remarks

- 10:05am Roll call

- 10:10am Election of the chair

- 10:15am Welcome from OASIS staff and review of OASIS process and
           IPR policy

- 10:30am Assignment of responsibilities for
           - Editor
           - Secretary
           - Webmaster
           - Liaisons

- 10:40am Discussion of subcommittees
           - Applications and Services
           - Server
           - Network

- 10:50am Discussion of meeting schedule and locations

- 11:00am Adjourn