dcml-frame message

Subject: Re: Meeting times

The votes are in, and it looks like we have a winner:

Alternate Tuesdays from 9-10am PST

We will start next Tuesday 1/18. I will send out dial-in
info and an agenda when I have it (should be soon). If
there are agenda topics anybody would like to cover,
please let me know. Thanks!                   -- Tim

Tim Howes wrote:

> Ok, well, so much for that. Turns out none of those
> times worked well for people, though if we had to
> choose one it would be Wednesday. Friday is not a
> work day everywhere, and Monday conflicts with some
> other DCML meetings.
>
> How about either of these:
>
> Thursday 9-10am PST
> Tuesday 9-10am PST
>
> Please reply and let me know if these times do NOT
> work for you. Thanks!                  -- Tim
>
> Tim Howes wrote:
>
>> Hi again. The times below are US pacific time.
>> So far, Monday's looking best, though some trouble
>> for people making it on the 10th. Please let me
>> know. Thanks                  -- Tim
>>
>> Tim Howes wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all. The new year is here, and that can mean
>>> only one thing: time to get serious about DCML!
>>>
>>> I'd like to propose that the framework group
>>> hold a regular bi-weekly conference call to
>>> ensure we make regular progress on all our goals
>>> and remove any roadblocks that come up as soon
>>> as possible. Here are three regular times that
>>> work for me. Please let me know ASAP only if
>>> you have a strong preference and any of these
>>> times do NOT work for you. I'll try to pick the
>>> time that causes the least amount of trouble for
>>> people.
>>>
>>> MON (1/10, 1/24, ...) - 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
>>> WED (1/12, 1/26, ...) - 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.