dcml-frame message

Subject: Re: [dcml-appserv] Re: Framework Meeting Tomorrow?

And for anybody who did not get the agenda email
I sent, here's the poop:

Hi all. Here's the dial-in info for tomorrow's call:

When: Tuesday 2/15 (tomorrow) 9:00am - 10:00am PST
Dial-in:   (888) 772-1825
Passcode:  4087447509

Agenda:

- Intro and roll call
- ITIL discussion
- Alternative framework proposal discussion
- Any other business

See you tomorrow, 9am pacific time.         -- Tim