dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: F2F Date?

9/22 - Thursday all day :)9 - 5
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Darrel [mailto:darrel.thomas@eds.com]
Sent: Tue 9/13/2005 10:12 AM
To: Sarah Barbuscia; Oasis Committee (E-mail); dcml-frame@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Holmes, Nichole A
Subject: F2F Date?

Hey Sarah,

What day are we planning to hold the F2F next week?  Nichole is getting travel squared away, so we need to be succinct in planning…

Thanks,

jDT

J. Darrel Thomas

Chief Technologist, Hosting

Electronic Data Systems Corporation

5400 Legacy Drive

Mail Stop H3-5A-34

Plano, Texas  75024

972-797-9695 (Office)

972-679-5943 (Cell)

Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.