dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] Implementation Subgroup

Tim,

I have no problem with some participants working on a
prototype implementation, as long as the focus and
principal product of the group is the interface
standard. I suggest caution in moving too quickly
to a prototype since that can restrict thinking and
consideration of alternative approaches.

Fred