dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] REMINDER: Comments on the DCML charter due by EOB Tomorrow

Sarah,

The charter looks generally okay, but

- the Statement of Purpose talks about a "data model" and the
deliverables talks about a "taxonomy."  It should be a data
model, and, furthermore, it should be based on CIM or we
should know why not.  This provides consistency among the
real deliverable(s) of this effort and others.

- the "real" deliverables should be the XML document specifications
for communication of configuration transactions, i.e., what
documents are exchanged to support configuration management
processes.

Fred