dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: [dcml-appserv] RE: [dcml-frame] REMINDER: Comments on the DCML charter due by EOB Tomorrow

Actually, I don't believe that the taxonomy that is reference here is
the same level of taxonomy that CIM would create in domain specific
implementations (i.e., SMIS, SMASH, etc.), but act as the overlay that
DCML is to provide, which the statement attempts to articulate.  I
hearken back to my ecosystem slide which attempts to lay out the layers
of relationships between standards efforts and any work that is
articulated in the DCML efforts must be considered complementary and
expect to use these other standards as appropriate.

I have no problem with shortening the charter, and this is an
opportunity to provide some feedback.  Turn track changes on, and
provide something that we all can take a look at...

Regards,
jDT

J. Darrel Thomas
Distinguished SE
Chief Technologist, Datacenter Services Portfolio
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
5400 Legacy Drive
Mail Stop H3-5A-34
Plano, Texas  75024
972-797-9695 (Office)
972-679-5943 (Cell)
Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.