dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] Reminder: DCML TC teleconference 4/11/06 at 10:00am PST

I reinvoked the call – you can join back in now…

jDT

J. Darrel Thomas

Distinguished SE

CTO Office, Infrastructure Portfolio Development

Electronic Data Systems Corporation

5400 Legacy Drive

Mail Stop H3-5A-34

Plano, Texas  75024

972-797-9695 (Office)

972-679-5943 (Cell)

Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.