dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] RE: Busy week

Sorry guys,

The Opsworld conference is the FOLLOWING week.  We should proceed next
week with the reschedule...

Regards,
jDT

J. Darrel Thomas
Distinguished SE
CTO Office, Infrastructure Portfolio Development
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
5400 Legacy Drive
Mail Stop H3-5A-34
Plano, Texas  75024
972-797-9695 (Office)
972-679-5943 (Cell)
Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.