dcml-network message

Subject: RE: [dcml-network] Groups - 20041115-dcml-network-minutes.txt uploaded

Folks,

I just uploaded this. Sorry for the delay, but I had been trying to
figure out the meeting attendence a bit better. I am pretty sure that
the attendee list is not quite correct. If you are not listed and you
were there, or are listed but were not there, please let me know and
I'll amend things appropriately.

-- Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Roberts
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:03 AM
To: dcml-network@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dcml-network] Groups - 20041115-dcml-network-minutes.txt
uploaded

The document 20041115-dcml-network-minutes.txt has been submitted by
Dave Roberts (dave@inkra.com) to the OASIS DCML Network TC document
repository.

Document Description:
November 15, 2004 Meeting Minutes (unapproved)

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dcml-network/download.php/1
0274/20041115-dcml-network-minutes.txt

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dcml-network/document.php?d
ocument_id=10274

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.