dipal-discuss message

Subject: RE: [dipal-discuss] FAQ: what are the basic Assertion functions, and how are they provided?

Hi Anne,

Could you elaborate on (1) a bit ? I am trying to imagine the situations
how a policy subject may not be relevant. I can imagine that a policy
may apply to several subjects #Subject >=1, but it is a bit hard for me
to imagine situations where the subject is never relevant (i.e. #Subject
= 0). I am not sure why a policy will exist if there is no policy
subject.

Or did you mean that a policy subject is beyond WSDL component model
attachment(if we were to take WS-Policy as an example...) ?

Thanks,

--umit