dita-adoption-asia message

Subject: DITA Adoption Asia SC - Kickoff meeting

Hello Everybody!

I'd first like to thank all of you for volunteering to join this subcommittee. It's a privilege and honor for me to be working with all of you.

To start things off, we need to have a kick-off meeting. I've suggested a date and some time slots for the kickoff meeting. Please approve or suggest changes by Thursday, 28th October. I'll send out a meeting invite.

Date - 16th Nov, 2010
Call duration - 1 hour
Time
City	Option1 	Option 2
Sydney	22:00	23:00
Bangalore16:30 	17:30
Tokyo	20:00 	21:00
Beijing	19:00 	20:00

Tentative Agenda
1. Discuss objectives of the SC.
2. Evolve a standard slide deck for presenting/promoting DITA.
3. DITA Asia - Can this be done next year?

This is a tentative list. Please feel free to add to it.

Best regards,

Matt