dita-adoption-fasc message

Subject: Meeting day and time for the focus area subcommittee

We have a big spread in time zones:

Gershon Joseph GMT +2
David Hollis GMT
Kris Eberlein GMT -5
Don Day GMT -6
Scott Tsao GMT -8
Su-Laine Yeo GMT -8

Don Day has suggested that Mondays at 9 or 10 AM CST would work well for him. Would 10AM EST/9 CST be a possibility? I realize that this is very early for folks on the West Coast.

I am hoping that additional folks will sign up for the subcommittee today, but I'd like to get information about what times you all might be available, so as to be able to select a day and time quickly.

Again, the plan is for a monthly meeting -- although I would like us to meet twice a month while we are getting the subcommittee up and running.

Best regards,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Advisory Information Developer, IBM Internet Security Systems
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Home office in Durham, NC, USA
Telephone +1 919 682-2290 (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
kjeberle@us.ibm.com
Inactive hide details for "Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)" <gerjosep@cisco.com>"Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)" <gerjosep@cisco.com>

          "Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)" <gerjosep@cisco.com>

          02/11/2009 09:51 AM

Kristen J Eberlein/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, <dita-adoption-fasc@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "Joann Hackos" <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>

Subject

RE: [dita-adoption-fasc] Meeting day and time for the focus area subcommittee

Hi Kris,

Thanks for kicking this off. Didn't JoAnn also express an interest in participating? Copying her in case she did...

Perhaps we can ask folks to identify their time zones? This will help us figure out time windows that won't be ridiculously early or late for some of the members.

I'm at GMT + 2.

Cheers,
Gershon