dita-adoption-fasc message

Subject: Re: [dita-users] Re: xref requirements

This is ridiculous!

There have been issues with spam content on dita.xml.org, and I
imagine that is what's behind this. But it seems the filters are now
too aggressive, perhaps?

Perhaps dita.xml.org should become partly moderated, like the dita
users list is? Moderated membership, at least. You don't need to be a
member of OASIS to post on any of the Focus Areas.

Something for the Focus Area SC to consider, anyway.

With many apologies to everyone affected.

David