dita-adoption-fasc message

Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's Focus Area Subcommittee meeting

Here are my thoughts; many thanks to Su-Laine and David Hollis for jump starting this. Send me your thoughts and any suggestions, and I'll post the agenda on the calendar and send out a notice tomorrow morning.

1) Roll call
2) Review agenda
3) Administrivia

4) Discuss suggestions made at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Comments_about_focus_area. Some of these suggestions are ones on which I think most people agree; others are controversial. Can we deal with the easy ones?

5) Discuss 'What is the mission of dita.xml.org?" (I think different committee members have very different opinions here also.)

6) Are there practical tactic tasks that we can move ahead with?

Best regards,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Advisory Information Developer, IBM Internet Security Systems
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Home office in Durham, NC, USA
Telephone +1 919 682-2290 (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
kjeberle@us.ibm.com