dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Subversion Repository

Greetings colleagues

At a previous DHSC meeting, it was discussed that when we moved the Help
Technologies Guide over to the DAHSC, we would look at using a subversion
repository to manage the topics.

The details of the repository can be found at:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita-adoption/?sc=0

I suggest we create a folder at the top level /help-sc, and then a folder
within that named /dhtg, and use that as our starting point. Does this sound
OK? Others may have more experience with SVN than I do...

Tony Self