dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Updated DHTG files...

Hi All...

OK .. I think this is ready for people to start working on their topics
once again. I've committed all of the files to SVN and have updated the
DHTG Topics Wiki page ..

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Help_Technologies_Guide_Allocation

All topics are represented in this list, and I've tentatively assigned
names based on previous authorship or other sensible (?) means. Please
take a look and remove the "(?)" from your name if you're OK with being
the owner of a topic. Also feel free to sign up for other topics of
interest.

I've also generated a WebHelp of the current set of files. For the lack
of a better place to put it, it's on my website. I assume there's a more
official place to upload to (other than SVN?) for a development snapshot
of this output .. if so, please point me at it. For now, you can review
the current state of the DHTG here ..

    http://leximation.net/dhtg/

Talk to y'all tomorrow!

...scott