dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Suggested Article for DITA Beginners

Greetings colleagues

In today's meeting, I mentioned that I had written an article for a tekom
(German technical communication society) publication that might be suitable
for explaining DITA and how to use DITA for Help. Although the article
doesn't focus on Help, I'm wondering whether something of this nature would
be a useful addition to a toolkit of information that we could provide
newbies.

I would be interested in your thoughts.

Cheers

Tony Self

tcworld_Mar2011_DITA_for_Beginners_Extract.pdf