dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Slides from SuiteHelp Demo

Greetings colleagues

Joe Gelb has sent through the slides from Michael Snoyman's presentation of
SuiteHelp at our meeting yesterday, and I've attached them here. If you
weren't able to attend, this will give you some idea of how the frameless
HTML AJAX-based Help format works.

Joe would welcome feedback and ideas on how to improve and advance the tool.

Kind regards

Tony Self