dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Re: [dita-adoption-help] Groups - Event "DAHSC Meeting" added

I seem to be having problems getting into the meeting; the gotomeeting installer will not download. Anyone else struggling?

From: Anthony Self <tself@hyperwrite.com>
To: dita-adoption-help@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Friday, 27 January 2012, 0:11

Event Title: DAHSC Meeting

Date: Monday, 30 January 2012, 04:30pm - 05:30pm ET
Description
We'll be using GoToMeeting, and its VoIP service for audio, for this meeting as usual. This means you'll need to be in front of an audio-equipped PC for the call, and it works best if you have a headset.
The meeting address is:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/707301737

Meeting Password: dita
Meeting ID: 707-301-737

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
1. Open
2. Roll call and minutes of previous meeting
3. New member introductions
4. DHTG progress update
5. Other matters
6. Next meeting
7. Close

Owner: Dr. Anthony Self
Group: DITA Adoption Help SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS DITA Adoption TC groups. Public Event Link