dita-adoption-help message

Subject: DHTG progress and check-in...

Hi All...

I'm a little late in sending this out, but luckily the meeting was postponed so I didn't miss it entirely!  :o

I'd like to encourage all of us to go to the DHTG Allocation page on the wiki, and review it for accuracy. If your name is assigned to a document, is the status correct? If the document in question just needs some simple update, perhaps you can do that and mark it off the list? Let's each try to update at least one document before the next meeting.

    http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Help_Technologies_Guide_Allocation

Cheers!

...scott