dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Meeting Postponed

Greetings colleagues

Stan and Chris are unable to attend today's meeting, and on top of that, the
Adobe Connect account we are using has expired. So we will need to postpone
today's meeting until we can get an alternative meeting facility going. I
will advise of the rescheduled meeting time as soon as I can, but I will aim
for the same day and time next week.

Tony Self
Chair - OASIS DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee