dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Next Meeting

Greetings, colleagues.

We had our last DAHSC meeting on 2nd June, and I think I might have dropped
off the line before we set a new meeting date. (Stan, did you have any
minutes for that meeting?) In any case, we are overdue for a meeting, and I
would like to propose Tuesday 29 July, at 4.30 pm US EDT.

Is that OK with everyone, or would anyone like to suggest an alternative
date in that week? I realise some in the Northern Hemisphere might be having
a Summer break.

Regards

Tony Self
Chair, OASIS DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee