dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Groups - Action Item "Whitepaper on CSH for Browser-based Apps" Modified

Action Item Subject: Whitepaper on CSH for Browser-based Apps
Item Number: #0040

Description
Whitepaper explaining how to create context-sensitive Help (from DITA source) for a browser-based application. May be a case study. Cover _javascript_ API, windowing? Should I use popup, tab, new window? Do I use aliases and maps or just the URL?

Owner: Mark Giffin
Due Date: N/A