dita-adoption-help message

Subject: Re: [dita-adoption-help] Tech Doc Portals

Thanks Stan, this is very useful. The Alfresco link is bad but this link should work:

http://docs.alfresco.com/

Mark

On 9/29/14 9:06 AM, Dr. Stanley Doherty wrote:
Hi all --

Here is a URL to a list of documentation portals that I have been developing. Where the company hosting the portal is known to be working in DITA or in a particular CCMS, I capture that information.

http://modularwriting.com/docportals/

Enjoy!!

Stan