Subject: Adoption: Getting the right data

Hi all,

In connection with the work of the Adoption TC, the fact that our objective is to support the adoption of DITA leads me to the question of how we can measure our success.

Except from merely measuring activities and events, I suppose that we really need to a)have some data on the CURRENT DITA adoption - to compare against b)future REALIZED DITA adoption.

It is certainly not easy to collect these data - the only idea I have would be to setup an anonymous form on dita.xml.org and then try to get everyone on the various email lists to fill-in the form.

Any other thoughts and ideas on this?

Steffen Frederiksen