Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Improving DITA OT documentation to speed up DITA adoption

Excellent initiative Mathew! I will give you feedback next week,

Best regards,

Steffen

From: mathew varghese [mailto:mathew.techwriter@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 19:11
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

I am currently working on creating a documentation suite for DITA OT based on audience and task analysis. From the SWOT
analysis, it is evident that good documentation will help DITA adoption in the long run. I feel that the user guide is very
large is addresses multiple audience types. Given that adoption will largely depend on overwhelming approval by the content
development community, we need a good Getting Started/Evaluation Guide that will ease these people into DITA. I've published my recommendations on the dita-users and the dita.xml.org.

Audience and Task Analysis - http://dita.xml.org/news/audience-and-task-analysis-for-dita-ot-0
Evaluation Guide - http://dita.xml.org/news/evaluation-guide-for-dita-ot

Please review my documents and send me your feedback. I hope to roll out atleast some of these documents with DITA OT 1.5.

Best regards,

Matt