Subject: dita.xml.org: E-mails about the focus area and subcommittee

Those of us interested in the dita.xml.org focus area have exchanged a number of e-mails. But until we formally establish a subcommittee, we want to have our discussions on the full list, so as to sure to get feedback and more involvement from the larger group.

With that in mind, I ask that e-mail about the focus area be prefixed with "dita.xml.org." That way folks who really are not interested in the dita.xml.org site can skip reading the threads.

I'll begin by reposting a number of e-mails from the past week or so.

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein