Subject: dita.xml.org: What we need to do to establish a subcommittee

[e-mail sent by Kris Eberlein on 8/18 to a subset of the DITA Adoption Committee]

Mary McRae let me know that it is easy to establish a subcommittee; we need to do is the following:

  1. Have someone willing to act as chair
  2. Write a brief statement of goals and deliverables
  3. Have JoAnn add establishing the subcommittee as an item for the next meeting of the DITA Adoption Committee
  4. Have the Committee vote to establish the subcommittee
I create a Wiki page so that we can start work on #2: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Focus_area_subcommittee

Bob Thomas's e-mail is not listed, so I will send this to him through OASIS e-mail functionality.

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein