Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] dita.xml.org: Re DITA Getting started

Hi,

The Wiki Knowledgebase page is my personal favorite. It's a great place to get started, but there's scope for improvement. I think that the page should serve as an authoritative reference to both beginners and seasoned DITA users. We need to reorganize the excellent content on this page to cater to different audience types. Let me take a stab at this tomorrow (it's almost midnight in Bangalore :) )

Matt