Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] dita resources list

Thanks very much for all the input.  Based on input received so far, I have created a wiki page on the TC wiki: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Resource_List

Please note that I tried to stay at a fairly high level in order to capture a handful of "DITA at a glance" list of resources, and feel free to add/edit as appropriate.

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
Associate Technical Fellow
The Boeing Company

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen James Eberlein [
mailto:keberlein@pobox.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 2:45 PM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for putting this together, Brenda. Here are some possible additions:

    *  Another portal site  is  *www.ditaworld.com*/
      <
http://www.ditaworld.com/>
    * IBM Task Modeler:
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/taskmodeler
    * The April 2008 issue Intercom (published by STC) was a special
      edition about DITA

A key question is just how detailed of a resources list do we want to have?

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein