Subject: DITA Adoption TC - list of resources

Hi Rodolfo,

JoAnn said in the last DITA Adoption meeting to send you the list of DITA resources for posting to the DITA.XML.org site. I thought I'd actually sent it to you earlier, but when I checked, it hadn't gone through for some reason.

At any rate, here it is attached. We can then close the action item.

Best regards,

Brenda Oakley

Title: DITA Resources

DITA Resources

http://www.ditaworld.com
Comprehensive list of DITA resources, including articles, communities, events, related links, events, specification look-up tool, and vendors.
http://dita.xml.org/
DITA XML Focus Area.
DITA-users group, listserv, and support site with searchable archive.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/langspec/
DITA 1.1 Language Specification, available as HTML, PDF, or ZIP.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/archspec/
DITA 1.1 Architectural Specification, available as HTML, PDF, or ZIP.
http://delicious.com/kriseberlein/DITA
Sortable, interactive list of 150+ DITA resources by category or tag cloud, including articles, presentations, blogs, and tools.
http://ditausers.org/
DITA Users site offers membership, DITA OT service, Web access to XML editors, online tutorials, and other resources and tools.
http://ditainfocenter.com/
DITA Infocenter, with DITA specifications and the Open Toolkit User Guide published in an Eclipse infocenter.
http://dita2indesign.sourceforge.net/dita_gutenberg_samples.html
DITA Project Gutenberg provides samples of documents and books that have been converted to DITA, to provide realistic test documents.
Introduction to DITA: Arbortext Edition
By JoAnn Hackos, available in print from http://www.comtech-serv.com/publications.shtml.
Introduction to DITA: A User Guide to the Darwin Information Typing Architecture
By Jennifer Linton & Kylene Bruski, available in print from http://www.comtech-serv.com/publications.shtml.
Intercom, April 2008
Special edition of the industry publication from the Society for Technical Communication devoted to DITA.
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/taskmodeler
IBM Task Modeler. "An Eclipse-based tool for rapidly creating and analyzing models of human activity for DITA and user experience design."
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132728
DITA Open Toolkit download site at SourceForge.net.
http://dita-ot.wiki.sourceforge.net/
DITA Open Toolkit Development Wiki provides information for developers and users, including design discussions, bug reports, and discussions of existing toolkit behavior.
http://www.dita-op.org
DITA Open Platform, a open source project "to provide the DITA community with a free and easy-to-deploy DITA oriented production platform" targeted at small companies or teams that do not need a complete CMS solution.
http://xml.coverpages.org/dita.html
Cover Pages, an OASIS-sponsored site of DITA information, including DITA Technical Committee and Subcommittees.
http://ditablog.com
Group blog for DITA information developers.
http://www.ditamap.com
DITA resource links, including presentations.