Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] DITA Adoption TC - list of resources

Sorry if I have jumped the gun on this (see http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-adoption/200808/msg00066.html)...

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
Information Architect - Associate Technical Fellow
The Boeing Company

From: Brenda Oakley [mailto:Brenda.Oakley@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:04 AM
To: rmraya@maxprograms.com
Cc: Brenda Oakley; dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Rodolfo,

JoAnn said in the last DITA Adoption meeting to send you the list of DITA resources for posting to the DITA.XML.org site. I thought I'd actually sent it to you earlier, but when I checked, it hadn't gone through for some reason.

At any rate, here it is attached. We can then close the action item.

Best regards,

Brenda Oakley