Subject: DITA-Wiki Hybrid

Since I have not gotten any response to my post regarding the idea of leveraging DITA as a means to "bring order to (potential) chaos" in the Web 2.0 world, I thought that I would start a new thread for this discussion.

As a start, I would call your attention to an STC Intercom article entitled Building a DITA-Wiki Hybrid: http://www.stc.org/intercom/PDFs/2008/200804_18-21.pdf

This article proposed three types of hybrid:
And the idea I mentioned in my previous post has more resemblance to Wikislices than the other two.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
Information Architect - Associate Technical Fellow
The Boeing Company